We are looking for a motivated web developer who can grow into helping us lead the front end effort of our latest product!
- New Angular based Web Portal in heavy development as we speak!
- Opportunity to grow into a larger role and take a leadership position (current team already has 6 developers with a mix of skills)
- Work with a small team making a difference every day
- Help to mentor junior members of the team where needed
Location: Skokie, IL
Description: Your role will be to work with the System Architect and the Product Owner to deliver quality code, write code yourself, and review code. We’re looking for somebody to not only show their prowess as a developer but also open to showing leadership and taking charge of the quality and workflow when needed.
This is a small company, so you get to work directly with users and business owners and see the impact your work has every day. We are eager to speak to you and get started, send your resume today!
- Working knowledge of web based communication (JSON vs SOAP, HTTP, etc)
- Knowledge of NUnit or other unit testing framework
- Experience with any .NET ORM
- Have either led small teams of developers or managed yourself on a multi-month software project
- SVN or Git Source Control
- Experience wireframing UIs in photoshop or other UI mockup tools
- UX Skillz super cool!