We are looking for a smart Senior C# Team Lead to work with us on new development!
Some of the work we’re targeting:
- New Angular based Web Portal in heavy development as we speak!
- Web API real time processing of inbound messages and with a mind towards concurrency issues
- C#/Sql Server based platform
- R&D tasks with vendor systems and experimentation with new vendor feeds
- Data migrations and cross referencing
- Integration with various Web based APIs
Location: Skokie, IL
Description: Your role will be to work with the System Architect on major enhancements, write code yourself, and provide leadership to our offshore and onshore team. We are looking for a rock star even if you have never held the title of lead developer before but have found yourself learning new web technology, investigating multi-threading related data and processing issues, analyzing SQL Server queries for performance gains, or playing with UI/UX during your spare time…this might be you! We have grown over the past year and additional leadership hands to round out the team!
This is a small company, so you get to work directly with users and business owners and see the impact your work has every day. We are eager to speak to you and get started, send your resume today!
- C# .NET ( at least 5 years)
- 5 years experience in software development
- Experience with any .NET ORM
- T-SQL Query Authoring and Performance Investigation/Solutions
- Working knowledge of web based communication (JSON vs SOAP, HTTP, etc)
- Knowledge of NUnit or other unit testing framework
- Have either led small teams of developers or managed yourself on a multi-month software project
- SVN or Git Source Control
- General database schema modeling
- Winforms Development (or openness to learn!)
- Experience wireframing UIs in photoshop or other UI mockup tools
- Continuous build integration with CruiseControl (or similar)